Area Of Equilateral Triangle – Area Of triangle gives the information about area in triangle boundaries. Area Of equilateral triangle gives the area and perimeter of equilateral triangle.
A closed figured bounded by three line segment is called a triangle and we denote the triangle with a symbol of ^.
Let A,B and C are three non- co linear points. If we join them in pairs. We get a closed figure bounded by three segment namely as AB,BC and CA and the closed figure is the triangle of ABC.
Key Point Of Triangle
- Triangle has three vertices and named as A,B and C.
- Three Side of triangle named as AB, BC and CA.
- Angle of triangle are angle ABC, angle BCA and angle CAB.
- The angle opposite to AB is C , BC to A and AC is B.
- The some of angle is 180 degree.
Eqiuilateral triangle having three equal length of line segment and 60 degree of angle. Defination of equilateral triangle is all the side of the triangle is equal.
Area Of equilateral Triangle
Area is the root three divided by for multiply with the side square.
Perimeter Of Equilateral Triangle
Perimeter of equilateral triangle is = 3* side or some of the three side of the triangle.
Question Based On Equilateral Triangle
- Angle of a equilateral triangle is …………
- Sum of the all angle of triangle is…………
- If one side of a triangle is 4 cm then the area of triangle ………
- If one side of a triangle is 5 cm then the perimeter is…………