Circle – In this article we discuss about Circle circumference, Circle area formula, circle formula, circle diameter. Circle Circumference is similar as circle perimeter.
Circumference Of Circle
Circumference of circle means the length of the boundary of the circle. It is is similar as perimeter but in the case of circle it is called as circumference.
To find out the Circumference of the circle is multiplication of 2 with pie and the radius.
Area of the circle means inside space in the circle or space in between the circle is called area of the circle.
Circle Area Formula
Area formula of circle is the multiplication of pie with the radius square and the value of pie is the 22/7 or 3.141.
Question Based On Circle Area Perimeter Formula
- Radius of a circle is 7 cm then the area of the circle is in (sq. cm)
- (a) 14 (b) 154
- (c) 164 (d) 200
- If the Perimeter of a circle is 44 cm, then the radius of the circle is
- (a) 14 cm (b) 5 cm
- (c) 7 cm (d) 10 cm
- Diameter of a circle is 28 cm, then the circumference of the circle is
- 44 cm (b) 14 cm
- 66 cm (d) 88 cm
- Area of a circle is 154 sq cm, then the diameter of the circle is
- (a) 14 cm (b) 7 cm
- (c) 10 cm (d) 21 cm
- Circumference of a circle 308 cm. What is the radius of the circle?
- (a) 49 cm (b) 27 cm
- (c) 14 cm (d) 28 cm
- Diameter of a circle is 28 cm, then what is the circumference of the circle
- (a) 88 cm (b) 44 cm
- (c) 154 cm (d) 14 cm
- If the diameter of the circle is 28 cm. What is the area of the circle in (sq cm)
- (a) 308 (b) 616
- (c) 208 (d) 615
To Read The Article Of Area And Perimeter Of Rectangle Click Here