LCM and HCF are given information about meaning of LCM and HCF , LCM HCF question, co prime numbers, Find HCf, Find LCM, Division Method, Prime factorization.
HCF And LCM QUESTION
LCM (Least Common Multiple)
METHOD TO FINDING LCM:-
- Prime Factorization
- Division method
Prime factorization method
- The easiest method to find out the LCM in aptitude question.
- In this method first write down the given number in a row and strike out those numbers which are factors of any other number in the rest.
- Write the factor on the left hand side which can divide maximum of the number.
- Then multiply all the left side number and last end number then LCM is the answer.
HCF (Highest Common Factor)
METHOD TO FINDING HCF:-
- Prime factorization method.
- Division method.
Prime Factorization Method
- Write each number as product of its prime factor.
- Multiply the factor with lowest powers which are common to all number .HCF is equal to the product of such factor.
Finding the more about basic math Speed Distance Time
- Divide the greater number by the smaller number.
- Next ,divided the preceding divisor by the remainder . continue until you get zero as reminder. The last divisor is the required HCF.
APTITUDE QUESTION BASED ON LCM AND HCF
- If the product of two co-prime number is 117, their LCM is
(a) 9 (b) 13
- LCM of 114 and 95 is
(a) 570 (b) 950
- Find the smallest number divided by 42, 98 and 70.
(a) 1470 (b) 1740
- Find the HCF of two co-prime number is
(a) 0 (b) 1
- The LCM of 12, 24, and 30 is
(a) 2 (b) 30
- HCF of 8, 18, 24 is
(a) 2 (b) 4
- The product of two numbers is 216 and their HCF is 3, then their LCM is
(a) 648 (b) 219
- Find the greatest number which divides 36 and 48 completely.
(a) 10 (b) 11
- The greatest number that will divided 1375 and 4935 exactly is
(a) 5 (b) 15
- Five bells beginning together toll at interval , 4 s, 5 s, 7 s, 8 s and 10 s, respectively. After what interval of time will they toll again together .
(a) 2 m 20 s (b) 4 m 40 s