Square and Cube define to find out the square and cube formula, Square and cube table, Square feet.
Properties Of Square:-
- The number ending with 2,3,7 and 8 is never a perfect square.
- The number of zeros in the end of a perfect square is never odd.
- Even number Square is always even number and Odd number Square is always odd number.
- Square of a number can not be negative.
Meaning of Square feet the length and breath are 1 feet and multiply 1 feet length with 1 feet width is called 1 square feet.
1 square feet = 1 feet * 1 feet
Aptitude Question Based On Square Ans Cube:-
- What is the least number of 4 digit having a perfect square ?
(a) 1000 (b) 1024
- Which smallest number is multiple with 450 to make perfect square?
(a) 5 (b) 4
- What least number multiple with 21600 to make a perfect cube?
(a) 6 (b) 10
- The least number which were subtract from 4931 to make a perfect square?
(a) 100 (b) 31
- Simplify (256) power 3/4
(a) 25 (b) 64