Triangle – In this articles we discuss about Triangle, Types of triangle, properties of triangle, Triangle area, Triangle perimeter.
It is a closed geometrical figured enclosed by three line segment and three sides, three vertices and three angles.
Properties of Triangle
- A closed area formed by joining three non – co linear points is called triangle and the non – co linear points are called vertices.
- Triangle having three side AB, BC, AC.
- In the above picture three vertices are A, B, C and three angle are angle BAC, angle ABC and angle BCA.
- In a triangle sum of the all angle is 180 degree ( BAC + ABC + BCA=180).
- Sum of all (three) exterior angle of a triangle is always 360 degree.
- Any exterior angle of a triangle is equal to the sum of the opposite interior angle.
- One side of a triangle always less than the sum of other two sides (AB < BC + AC).
- Opposite side of the vertices is denoted as small letter of the vertices (A = a, B = b, C = c) .
- The perpendicular bisectors of all three sides of a triangle meet at point at which is called circumcenter , which is equidistant of all the vertices.
Types of Triangle
Obtuse Angle Triangle:- In this type of triangle one of the angle is more than 90 degree.
Acute Angle Triangle:-In this type of triangle all three angle are less than 90 degree.
Right Angle Triangle:-In this type of triangle one of the angle is 90 degrre.
Equilateral Triangle:- In this type of triangle all three side of the triangle is equal and angle of the equilateral triangle is equal as 60 degree.
Isosceles Triangle:- In this type of triangle two side s are equal but other side is unequal and opposite angle of equal side is equal.
Scalene Triangle:-In this type of triangle All the three side are unequal.